Thursday 4 April 2013


In class, the Kona reading group was split into two groups, for our activity, our group had to make an ad and the other group had to make up their own dance.
We all had different parts; Alex was camera-man, Jordan was the host, I was the statue holding the jar of jellybeans, Lucas was holding a sign and Luc was a boy.
First we had to decide on what we were going to advertise, then we had to write the script and choose the parts. We made our own Jellybean Club song which is a parody of Robbie Williams chorus of 'Candy'.

By Ling

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job guys now I really want some jelly beans. How long did it take you guys to make up that jellybean jingle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you should talk louder because I couldn't hear what was said during the ad.
    I would like to know why you guys chose to make the ad about jellybeans? Why not about chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you took that song and modified it into a parody, so it can be a jelly bean ad. I think Alex cold've kept the camera abit more steady and less jiggly. I thought the lyrics were catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really liked the way you got the tune from the song "candy" though I couldn't actually see what was written on the sign Lucas was holding, but overall your ad was awesome!

    ReplyDelete